Thursday 21 February 2013

Holiday.......

Celebrate!!!

I'll give you all a few minutes to stop singing that classic Madonna hit


And so we'll begin....

As I've already intimated, this week I've been on holiday (not a jetting away from it all kind of thing, just a break from the 9-5).

Head was full of arty, crafty things, adventurous days out, exploring etc etc etc.......Turns out what I really needed was a week of doing sod all.

I tried to make myself be creative, insisting that I pushed through the Blah and did something..uh..no..not happening.

What did happen was cancelled days out (thanks Stagecoach for crap bus timetables) a sudden lack of money and a pile of failed craft projects.

What also happened in the wake of all this blah was this:

I got new hair

I got a birthday cake
I got a donkey

(Donkey Sanctuary, Sidmouth)


I got a Hula Hoop!!

There has been lots of tea drinking, lots of crappy TV watching and lots of hula hooping....and I don't feel a bit guilty about it.

And now for your viewing....


:o)








No comments:

Post a Comment