Wednesday 8 May 2013

Cloud Appreciation.....


I've been doing a lot of cloud watching and navel gazing this week.
Sometimes you need to just get out into nature and experience it.
Feel the sun on your face (being careful not to burn it).

It becomes so easy to forget how beautiful the place where you live is.


Focus on the good stuff.


Focus on the small stuff....look at the amazing rock formation going on here


Focus on the fun


See the journal? Way over there?


Focus on the things that make you happy.

Tony Plant

I've been doing my bit for art and philanthropy  this week, as well as my regular donations to various charities and my Kiva donations, I've pledged the artist Tony Plant some money to help him get some important equipment to assist him in producing more amazing works like the one above.

Please go and check out his work here and if you like what you see go pledge some money here.

Go on.....it'll make you feel good...I promise...

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment