Wednesday 1 April 2015

Reboot........

Now where the hell have I been?


I've moved house, which took some adjustment, but I love it!




The sunsets are just terrible and the garden is large and mostly vertical, but I did manage to grow potatoes and strawberries last year.


I still have a room dedicated to all things art and craft.




It's not as big as the last one, but it is my happy space. Lots of creative stuff is happening here.


I've spent a large part of the year sitting in the sun doing this





I've been working on some new ideas with some Harris Tweed
 



I've still been making my fairies and will be looking to market them properly in the very near future!




The fairy brand has recently branched out a bit as well....




Again, I'll be looking at selling these types of images soon as well....I'll keep you posted!!


So, whilst it seems its all been quiet on the missmerrydown front, its actually been a time of reflection, soul searching, gentle creativity and naps.

All in all, I've just been rebooting my life.




Solar Eclipse....time to reboot.

xxx






1 comment:

  1. Moving does take some time for adjusting. Very nice that you manage to get potatoes and strawberries and that you have an art space. You fairies are so cute.

    ReplyDelete