Wednesday 16 January 2013

Drawing Class....

One of my 100 things to do in 2013 was to

Take a Drawing Class.

I haven't done any observed drawing for eons, possibly college in 1997, where I could produce stuff such as this:


and this


Or School where I could do this....


So off I trotted to a drawing class, not nervous, but definitely apprehensive...what if I can't do it anymore?


It seems practise makes perfect
as now all I can produce is this:




Back to the drawing board for me I think......

:o)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking a drawing class like you planned :) I know the frustrating feeling of being out of practice with art, but the magic spark of creating is always there, which makes it worth it, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's a scary thing getting in front of a blank piece of paper again, but it's so worth it xx

      Delete