Wednesday 30 January 2013

What a difference a week makes......

This time last week it was snow, snow and more snow....
Now, wind, sunshine and some more wind, no excuse not to craft/create today!!!

This week I have been mainly making a surprise for a friend...

Any excuse to you some of the fab buttons I bought back in October from No 47, Tobermory


I've finished off my felted cuff that I was working on, trying to decide whether to make them commercially or not???



I started to play around with another crocheted cuff design...




I've also finished my jigsaw pieces for this piece of Craftism


I've been making some flower rings (soon to be added to my Folksy site)


And I've booked a holiday to our little piece of Paradise

It's been a busy week riding the wild donkey!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment