Wednesday 17 April 2013

To mull.....



"To think about; to consider; to ruminate about"


Still doing a lot of that this week.

Hmmmm....maybe someone is trying to tell me something??


I've been listening to my Yoga of Work CDs this week
and then doing some pondering and ruminating. I'm sure I'll elaborate more once I've considered it.

I've had some crafty time:


A Turquoise Fairy

Not a planned thing, just something that I woke up needing to do. I've become more aware of the pleasure I get when I am creating. It's a kind of meditation process, I lose myself in the moment, before I know it 4 hours have passed by, I am freezing cold and starving, but I am content.
It wasn't long before she got a friend

I made time for tea with a friend this week.
Little bit of people watching
Sometimes you need to make space in your life for tea, putting the world to rights and making plans.

I also seem to have made a "new friend". Those of you who know me well, know about my bird phobia....my screaming, running, flailing arms and legs phobia of birds.
So, to find that this little fella appears to have taken a liking to my bedroom window has displeased me. It's like I'm being stalked!!!
"I'm watching you"
He spends his waking hours tapping on the window....not so good at 6am!!

Maybe I need to face my fear??

xxx










1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I know what you mean, I feel similar to when I have been meditating when crafting - it is so good for the soul!
    Charlotte
    x

    ReplyDelete