Wednesday 10 April 2013

Working.....

Still working on myself really.

Did a bit of crafting
A New Home card for a work colleague


Been drinking herbal tea, a huge new thing for me. I'm more of a PG Tips, milk and 2 sugars kinda person
My tea of choice this week (thanks to Vics for recommending it)

Listening to "The Yoga of Work" by Rick Jarrow

This has given me a lot to think about


Treated myself to a little Indian Head massage in my lunch break. A bit decadent, but actually just what I needed. I'm stating to focus on what my body is telling me. Thank you to Karen at Little Green Shoot and Luciana at Infinite Choice

I've finally added the Charm Bracelet to Folksy, I've been a little bit lax in that department recently, but there are a few ideas bubbling up.

I think I'm going to do a bit more Craftism. The last piece I did really focused me and I got a great sense of achievement out of it. Keep a look out for a mini protest banner coming to a place near you soon!!

Things I'm going to do more of this week:



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment