Wednesday 17 July 2013

Be joyful.....

And still the sun is shining....

Clouds over Dartmoor


Contrail...hope they are flying to somewhere as lovely as here

I've been working on my paintings....

Finished and framed

I'm really loving creating these paintings, they are bringing a little joy to my life. (I've been struggling to find the joy this week. I've allowed myself to get caught up in other people's drama and shit, which, in turn, has made me angry and annoyed. To quote a friend . "It's not yours S, you don't have to deal with it" This will be my mantra whilst at the 9-5 job)


Works in progress

I received in the post this week my Mini Protest Banner from the Craftivist Collective. I'm going to be taking part in their Summer/Autumn Project. I can't wait to get started!!!


The goodies inside

In amongst my doom and gloom moments this week I have been finding inspiration and enthusiasm from Anastacia Drake, She is a motivated, dedicated artist and rule breaker...go and check out her work!!

I was also incredibly stoked to be involved in this project for Tony Plant. With a little help from his friends and strangers, he managed to raise enough founds to buy essential equipment that meant he could continue to show his art to the world. And it was funny to see my name in one of his artworks!!

See if you can see me:  here

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment