Friday 20 September 2013

"Sabbatical......

 or a sabbatical (from Latin sabbaticus, from Greek sabbatikos, from Hebrew shabbat, i.e., Sabbath, literally a "ceasing") is a rest from work, or a break, often lasting from two months to a year."

That's where I've been, on a blogging sabbatical.

That doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything and just lying on the sofa stuffing my face and watching mindless TV. (Well, actually I have been doing a lot of the last thing)

It was a sort of enforced break from blogging as my computer has gone nuts and has developed a mind of it's own. 

I've been doing more of this:


I actually sold a couple of these from my Folksy site, which was exciting!!
They make me feel content when I'm making them, happy little flowers!!

Maybe they're my equivalent of Bob Ross's Happy Little Trees?

I've still been working on my Little Woman images. There is a possibility that a local shop may want to take some!!



There has also been some Craftivism going on....



And a bit of flag making...


Flag can be seen in all it's glory HERE
(It's the second to last picture)

It's been good to have a break, but now I'm back on it (like a car bonnet!!)

xxx














1 comment: